The 2014 Nissan Rogue is the first vehicle to utilize the new jointly developed Nissan/Renault Common Module Family (CMF) platform architecture. The added efficiencies provided by the joint development allow Nissan to deliver unprecedented value in the segment.
- Power Meets Adventure: The New Limited-Edition Defender Works V8 January 17, 2018
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show: The Big Debuts January 17, 2018
- Detroit’s Crossover Concepts: Lexus LF-1 Limitless & Nissan XMotion January 16, 2018
- Ford brings new Ranger pickup to North America, adds Edge ST & Mustang Bullitt January 16, 2018
- New G-Wagen Unveiled: Mercedes-Benz updates an icon January 16, 2018
- Honda keeps it simple with redesigned Insight hybrid January 16, 2018
- Lighter, more refined 2019 Ram 1500 makes Detroit debut January 16, 2018
- 2019 Edge ST: Ford’s First Performance-Enhanced SUV Joins the Lineup January 11, 2018
GET THE GOODS
Join our Newsletter. Straight to your Inbox. Once a Week.
Get the goods
We'll send you our email newsletter with the latest. And you're entered into all our contests.