The Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible and Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe
Going on sale later this year with the rest of the 2015 Corvette Stingray lineup, Chevrolet today announced they’ll also be offering the iconic car with two new design packages. Including a luxury convertible Atlantic guise, and the performance Pacific coupe package.
Customizing the new 2015 Corvette with design flexibility to tailor the car more to the driver’s personality is key for Chevy. These packages set out to showcase how the Stingray could be configured as a luxury sport GT car, or simply a high-performance motorsport ride.
Introduced last year at the 2014 SEMA show in Las Vegas, the Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible and Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe concepts saw positive response and today are a reality, including a couple Camaros such as the Hot Wheels edition and Sonic Dusk concepts, both now in production.
2015 Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible
The luxury GT-focused Atlantic package includes:
- Front Z06-style splitter
- Shark Gray exterior vents, hood “stinger” graphic and tonneau inserts
- Chrome Torque wheels with Stingray center caps
- Stingray underhood liner and floor mats
- Custom splash guards, rear license plate frame and logo valve stem caps
- Custom luggage.
2015 Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe
The track-focused Pacific package offers:
- Color choices of Torch Red, Black, Arctic White, Blade Silver and Shark Gray – a new color for 2015
- Satin black full-length racing stripes
- Satin black Z51 wheels with red stripe and Stingray center caps
- “CFZ” carbon fiber ground effects package and visible carbon fiber roof panel
- Carbon Flash rear spoiler, outside mirrors and exterior badges
- Red brake calipers
- Competition Sport Seats in red or black
- Carbon fiber interior trim, Stingray sill plates and Stingray floor mats
- Custom splash guards and rear license plate frame
- Indoor car cover (gray).
Corvette’s new Performance Data Recorder is available on the Atlantic and Pacific, as well as an all-new eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission. A seven-speed manual transmission is standard.
Learn more about the Corvette Stingray